Congratulations, your dental patients have found you online, they are impressed by your Google reviews and they have used your online booking service to book in with you.
It is becoming more and more difficult to reach your patients, especially in this day and age where we are constantly bombarded with content across every single medium.
Computers in dental practices have to work hard on a daily basis; as they facilitate your practice management software, store all your x-rays and images and process a huge amount of data and tasks.
Blogging is an important part of any marketing strategy, not only from an SEO point of view but also for your customers too. You may have heard the expression content is king? There is a reason for that as good content is the lifeblood of Google.
We know the feeling, the day to day demands of running a business, especially a dental practice.
It’s hard to keep your head down and get through your daily workload, focusing not only on the clinical side but also the practice as a business.
Before we start, you will need to know that a huddle is not a meeting.
A meeting is where you sit down with different members of your teams to discuss issues in depth that concern the individuals in attendance.
Having reviews, not just positive but reviews, in general, contribute towards your business and for your online reputation.
The dental industry is a competitive industry, why should a potential patient visit your practice instead of the practice up the road?
- Part 4 of our Ultimate Dental Practice Audit, all about Practice Processes is available to download now -… https://t.co/HEfRKNJlv7 — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @CDO_Scotland: We are on a #DigitalJourney in NHS dentistry in Scotland with great development work by our software partners. See… https://t.co/BUd92WhViQ — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @HenryScheinIE: *Exclusive #Competition win Rewards points worth €300 for our 3,000th member!** (plus 1,000 points FREE for new mem… https://t.co/ybJ2rMusTi — 3 days 49 min ago
- What would you do if you had a data breach at your Dental Practice? We will show you how to avoid, detect and hand… https://t.co/okGbNAklit — 3 days 6 hours ago
- First impressions matter, come to think of it so do second and third impressions. Keep your dental patients keen t… https://t.co/SCtptJR7Mz — 6 days 49 min ago