How to implement a seamless patient journey that puts customer care first: enhancing the experience at every touch-point and optimising clinical outcomes.
As you may be aware, data protection laws will significantly change on 25th May 2018, and this has implications for all businesses, including dental practices.
A proven methodology for business success that will help optimise efficiency and boost patient satisfaction.
Attract more new patients and accelerate your practice growth through our Patient Marketing webinar.
Learn how to achieve 85% recall effectiveness and boost your practice revenues!
Did you know that a 10% increase in practice revenues can have a 30% impact on your bottom line?
- Are you confident about hitting your revenue targets in 2018? Arrange your complimentary Practice Health-check to u… https://t.co/PwcZGEu9e5 — 19 hours 19 min ago
- Did you know that the average recall effectiveness of a dental practice is just 57%? Think what a difference it wou… https://t.co/wbbDomVp1F — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Get an overview of what the new General Data Protection Regulations will involve, how this will affect you as a den… https://t.co/k39Cab30Ve — 2 days 19 hours ago
- RT @HSD_BusSol: The latest Business IQ daily roundup! https://t.co/28krtftDIl Thanks to @Dentagama @UKSOE @DentalHarrow #dental #dentistry — 2 days 22 hours ago
- To turn a good practice into a great business you need a business partner that delivers products and solutions focu… https://t.co/y910jjG1iX — 5 days 20 hours ago