How to implement a seamless patient journey that puts customer care first: enhancing the experience at every touch-point and optimising clinical outcomes.
As you may be aware, data protection laws will significantly change on 25th May 2018, and this has implications for all businesses, including dental practices.
A proven methodology for business success that will help optimise efficiency and boost patient satisfaction.
Attract more new patients and accelerate your practice growth through our Patient Marketing webinar.
Learn how to achieve 85% recall effectiveness and boost your practice revenues!
Did you know that a 10% increase in practice revenues can have a 30% impact on your bottom line?
- Join us in #Belfast on 26th June, 6pm, to learn how to implement a seamless patient journey that puts customer care… https://t.co/BdXrnJyvBD — 1 day 18 hours ago
- Paperless Practice - dream or reality? Our Whitepaper takes a closer look. Do away with time-consuming, paper-based… https://t.co/oY5d90r1X0 — 2 days 18 hours ago
- RT @Pro_Dentistry: Attend our exhibition at Professional Dentistry SCOTLAND on 19 & 20 Oct & engage with some of the dental industry's… https://t.co/eWqidgqRex — 3 days 16 hours ago
- Clinipad now has a patient consent form inbuilt to ensure your practice is GDPR compliant. Find out more:… https://t.co/wW8Hd18Z12 — 4 days 18 hours ago
- Our Patient Marketing Business Insights Webinar provides a simple way to bring sophisticated automated marketing to… https://t.co/tHIl12UDJR — 5 days 18 hours ago