How to implement a seamless patient journey that puts customer care first: enhancing the experience at every touch-point and optimising clinical outcomes.
As you may be aware, data protection laws will significantly change on 25th May 2018, and this has implications for all businesses, including dental practices.
A proven methodology for business success that will help optimise efficiency and boost patient satisfaction.
Attract more new patients and accelerate your practice growth through our Patient Marketing webinar.
Learn how to achieve 85% recall effectiveness and boost your practice revenues!
Did you know that a 10% increase in practice revenues can have a 30% impact on your bottom line?
- Part 4 of our Ultimate Dental Practice Audit, all about Practice Processes is available to download now -… https://t.co/HEfRKNJlv7 — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @CDO_Scotland: We are on a #DigitalJourney in NHS dentistry in Scotland with great development work by our software partners. See… https://t.co/BUd92WhViQ — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @HenryScheinIE: *Exclusive #Competition win Rewards points worth €300 for our 3,000th member!** (plus 1,000 points FREE for new mem… https://t.co/ybJ2rMusTi — 3 days 55 min ago
- What would you do if you had a data breach at your Dental Practice? We will show you how to avoid, detect and hand… https://t.co/okGbNAklit — 3 days 6 hours ago
- First impressions matter, come to think of it so do second and third impressions. Keep your dental patients keen t… https://t.co/SCtptJR7Mz — 6 days 56 min ago