What exactly is SEO and how can it be used to attract new patients to your practice? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, the little things you do to your website to help it appear further up in Google's search results.
Attracting new patients is a key priority for building a successful practice, but it is easy to overlook the value of existing patients.
There is no doubt that the internet has revolutionised the way in which consumers search for information, make purchases or choose a service, and this includes searching for dental treatments.
It wasn’t all that long ago that dental practices interacted with their patients in one of three ways - either face-to-face in the practice, over the phone or by letter. Communication was very straightforward, linear and significantly slower.
There are many metrics that a practice can use to measure success, and patient retention and revenue from existing patients are two key ones.
Why having a burgeoning appointment book is not always as good as it may seem - unless you get the balance right.
There are some tasks that never get done during the working day, despite best intentions. Make sure that booking their next dental appointment is one your patients can tick off at any time by offering an online booking facility
A simple online search for ‘dental practice marketing’ returns a host of different opportunities available to practice owners to promote their practices more effectively.
- Concerned about patients postponing or skipping dental appointments? We'll help you tackle the challenge:… https://t.co/V8H4aaV0gY — 12 hours 56 min ago
- Register for our brand new Patient Cycle Management webinar, and discover how to increase your chair-time utilisati… https://t.co/FWfIRtH4nm — 15 hours 36 min ago
- Is your practice optimised to attract new patients through the modern mobile and digital world? Our brand new webin… https://t.co/txpTxwNqbl — 2 days 15 hours ago
- You work hard to keep your patients' teeth healthy. We'll work hard to keep your practice organised!… https://t.co/3gixnTdFAF — 2 days 18 hours ago
- In today's world, everyone lives on their phone. Connect with them using automated recalls! https://t.co/eTA3JuF2Q1 https://t.co/JMMRHP3KN1 — 5 days 19 hours ago