What exactly is SEO and how can it be used to attract new patients to your practice? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, the little things you do to your website to help it appear further up in Google's search results.
Attracting new patients is a key priority for building a successful practice, but it is easy to overlook the value of existing patients.
There is no doubt that the internet has revolutionised the way in which consumers search for information, make purchases or choose a service, and this includes searching for dental treatments.
It wasn’t all that long ago that dental practices interacted with their patients in one of three ways - either face-to-face in the practice, over the phone or by letter. Communication was very straightforward, linear and significantly slower.
There are many metrics that a practice can use to measure success, and patient retention and revenue from existing patients are two key ones.
Why having a burgeoning appointment book is not always as good as it may seem - unless you get the balance right.
There are some tasks that never get done during the working day, despite best intentions. Make sure that booking their next dental appointment is one your patients can tick off at any time by offering an online booking facility
A simple online search for ‘dental practice marketing’ returns a host of different opportunities available to practice owners to promote their practices more effectively.
- Balance your time, money, and work with OASiS V11 Dental Practice Management Software. Check out all it has to offe… https://t.co/p1SVqzpUED — 3 days 22 hours ago
- Want to maximize your scheduled appointments? Read this article to find out more: https://t.co/V9jZuEDMv0 https://t.co/WGu5ZrVz9b — 4 days 22 hours ago
- Are you in the 30% of practices unhappy with their current treatment mix? Contact Software of Excellence Australia… https://t.co/ayxb3PgGCw — 5 days 22 hours ago
- Going paperless can improve your business greatly! Learn more about why other dentists agree:… https://t.co/gb1JWHNBro — 1 week 3 days ago
- The average recall effectiveness of a dental practice is just 57%, but what if you could be at 85%? Let Software of… https://t.co/lfEfzCwkV7 — 1 week 4 days ago