What exactly is SEO and how can it be used to attract new patients to your practice? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, the little things you do to your website to help it appear further up in Google's search results.
Attracting new patients is a key priority for building a successful practice, but it is easy to overlook the value of existing patients.
There is no doubt that the internet has revolutionised the way in which consumers search for information, make purchases or choose a service, and this includes searching for dental treatments.
It wasn’t all that long ago that dental practices interacted with their patients in one of three ways - either face-to-face in the practice, over the phone or by letter. Communication was very straightforward, linear and significantly slower.
There are many metrics that a practice can use to measure success, and patient retention and revenue from existing patients are two key ones.
Why having a burgeoning appointment book is not always as good as it may seem - unless you get the balance right.
There are some tasks that never get done during the working day, despite best intentions. Make sure that booking their next dental appointment is one your patients can tick off at any time by offering an online booking facility
A simple online search for ‘dental practice marketing’ returns a host of different opportunities available to practice owners to promote their practices more effectively.
- Don't forget about your existing patients! According to our research, only 52% of dental practices actively promote… https://t.co/Zqj9ZEIXQo — 18 hours 38 min ago
- Did you know? We're consistently developing new videos in collaboration with leading specialists. To learn more ab… https://t.co/Xs1vMAi6nl — 2 days 18 hours ago
- Do designated employees need access to your practice reports? To effortlessly view and share all your reports in on… https://t.co/73nK50HQ5i — 5 days 18 hours ago
- Have you joined us for one of our free Business Insight Webinars? Register today: https://t.co/waap29LwsZ https://t.co/8J1FZw6jBN — 1 week 18 hours ago
- We are hitting the capital cities next week with seminars in Sydney and Melbourne. Then we are travelling over the… https://t.co/2BN9MsJWiV — 1 week 18 hours ago