What exactly is SEO and how can it be used to attract new patients to your practice? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, the little things you do to your website to help it appear further up in Google's search results.
Attracting new patients is a key priority for building a successful practice, but it is easy to overlook the value of existing patients.
There is no doubt that the internet has revolutionised the way in which consumers search for information, make purchases or choose a service, and this includes searching for dental treatments.
It wasn’t all that long ago that dental practices interacted with their patients in one of three ways - either face-to-face in the practice, over the phone or by letter. Communication was very straightforward, linear and significantly slower.
There are many metrics that a practice can use to measure success, and patient retention and revenue from existing patients are two key ones.
Why having a burgeoning appointment book is not always as good as it may seem - unless you get the balance right.
There are some tasks that never get done during the working day, despite best intentions. Make sure that booking their next dental appointment is one your patients can tick off at any time by offering an online booking facility
A simple online search for ‘dental practice marketing’ returns a host of different opportunities available to practice owners to promote their practices more effectively.
- Can you guess the backbone of any successful dental practice? An effective recall system. Talk to an expert at Sof… https://t.co/TQOVShpeaj — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Don't miss our final Practice Profitability Webinar 2018! Did you know that a 10% increase in practice profitabilit… https://t.co/A3hXl6747a — 2 days 16 hours ago
- How does a list of names ideally suited to fill a gap in your appointment book sound? With EXACT, you'll even get a… https://t.co/6Dqrjn9jkZ — 3 days 15 hours ago
- We want to give you control over your schedule and your costs. With our Automated Recalls module, schedule multiple… https://t.co/ZTmF6MThcD — 5 days 15 hours ago
- Have you heard about our new “Return on Investment” dashboard? If you're looking to easily monitor which patients h… https://t.co/Td7cYoYiV3 — 1 week 1 day ago