We know that providing vital dental treatment to your patients doesn’t stop over the holiday period.
Keeping control of your business, particularly if you aren’t there every day, can be difficult and often frustrating.
If you’re one the 85% of practices that already has a dental practice management system – congratulations, you have taken the first step to making your practice run more efficiently. Or have you?
When we launched the latest version of our marketing leading dental practice management software EXACT V12 earlier this year, we also embarked on a research study into the behaviour of dentists in relation to marketing.
Since the launch of the latest version of leading dental practice management software EXACT V12 in the spring, it’s been a non-stop, 100-mile-an-hour journey. Just in case you didn’t keep up with everything, here are a few of the highlights:
We were delighted to be shortlisted for the award of ‘Customer Service Provider of the Year’ at the 2016 Dental Industry Awards last month, and even more delighted when we were announced as the winner.
Primespeak proved to be a success in London last week!
As the UK’s leading supplier of dental practice management software solutions, Software of Excellence is focused heavily on driving business outcomes for dentists.
- Our Online Patient Journey can have a dramatic effect on new patient numbers, diary utilisation and revenue!… https://t.co/ypg9yhzYeS — 10 hours 17 min ago
- Attend our workshop at #BDIAdental17 to learn how to boost practice performance, financial success & patient satisf… https://t.co/wCdDDbBytn — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Pre-book an appointment with one of our experts at #BDIAdental17 to receive a complimentary business analysis repor… https://t.co/7LXc5rJTYh — 4 days 7 hours ago
- 1 week until #BDIAdental17! Join us on stand E42 to take advantage of our fantastic show-only offers… https://t.co/KxdaRDD93x — 6 days 5 hours ago
- The pigs are making a return ready for the BDIA! Which colour would you like to add to your piggy-bank family collection next? #BDIAdental17 — 1 week 5 days ago