When Software of Excellence’s Marketing and Events Executive, Becky Beard, was asked to run the London Marathon in 2013, just 88 days before the event itself, she probably didn’t anticipate a marathon-filled year ahead.
As the healthcare industry continues to recover from the recession the publication of the latest Healthcare Confidence Survey by Lloyds, reports a recovering economy and increased confidence amongst the profession, reflected by a steady return to private dental care.
When it comes to automating your practice recalls, some may argue that it removes the personal touch with patients. Ben Atkins, Principal Dentist of three, predominantly NHS practices, explains why this isn’t the case…
At a time when more and more patients are either postponing routine appointments or not attending at all, we took stock of the market impact and how practices around the globe are tackling their patient recalls.
October may seem a long way off... but our team has already started planning in earnest for this year's Showcase.
It’s no secret that we’re all for paperless practices – it frees up valuable storage space and reduces lengthy administration tasks, allowing your reception staff to spend more quality time with patients.
- Our Online Patient Journey can have a dramatic effect on new patient numbers, diary utilisation and revenue!… https://t.co/ypg9yhzYeS — 10 hours 17 min ago
- Attend our workshop at #BDIAdental17 to learn how to boost practice performance, financial success & patient satisf… https://t.co/wCdDDbBytn — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Pre-book an appointment with one of our experts at #BDIAdental17 to receive a complimentary business analysis repor… https://t.co/7LXc5rJTYh — 4 days 7 hours ago
- 1 week until #BDIAdental17! Join us on stand E42 to take advantage of our fantastic show-only offers… https://t.co/KxdaRDD93x — 6 days 5 hours ago
- The pigs are making a return ready for the BDIA! Which colour would you like to add to your piggy-bank family collection next? #BDIAdental17 — 1 week 5 days ago