Last month we launched a brand new initiate – the Good to Great Challenge. The Good to Great Challenge is a brand new online platform; following the journey of dental practices as they work their way through 12 months of intensive
Marketing for dental practices is growing in influence as the need to differentiate from competitors becomes more important than ever.
We attended three major events in May, making it one of our busiest months ever on the road. The month started with the Henry Schein ConnectDental Digital Symposium held in London.
With new NHS rules and regulations meaning medical histories have to be updated every time a patient starts a new course of treatment, collecting patient data using traditional pen and paper can be a time-consuming and tedious task in any dental practice.
The definition of a ‘great’ practice is down to the personal preference of the principal or practice owner, as a solutions provider we are not prescriptive about what any given practice should strive for.
Whilst EXACT has the functionality to produce and send successful marketing campaigns, we need to make sure implementation is smooth, we have developed a number of specialist teams to cover all the key elements of dental practice performance.
Recent research into the marketing habits of dentists found that of those sending ‘marketing communications’, less than 20% were routinely measuring success, with many preferring to rely on ‘gut feeling’ to determine whether campaigns were successful or not.
Henry Schein’s Education programme for 2017 is now in full swing and you can be part of it by visiting the education website (hsdeducation.co.uk) or by downloading the latest issue of the CPD Handbook 2017.
Morven Gordon-Duff is principal dentist and practice owner at Deveron Dental Centre in her home town of Huntly. A practice dedicated to patient care, Morven has used EXACT for a number of years, but since attending one of our recalls seminars in 2015, has achieved some amazing results.
- Our Online Patient Journey can have a dramatic effect on new patient numbers, diary utilisation and revenue!… https://t.co/ypg9yhzYeS — 10 hours 19 min ago
- Attend our workshop at #BDIAdental17 to learn how to boost practice performance, financial success & patient satisf… https://t.co/wCdDDbBytn — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Pre-book an appointment with one of our experts at #BDIAdental17 to receive a complimentary business analysis repor… https://t.co/7LXc5rJTYh — 4 days 7 hours ago
- 1 week until #BDIAdental17! Join us on stand E42 to take advantage of our fantastic show-only offers… https://t.co/KxdaRDD93x — 6 days 5 hours ago
- The pigs are making a return ready for the BDIA! Which colour would you like to add to your piggy-bank family collection next? #BDIAdental17 — 1 week 5 days ago