With new NHS rules and regulations meaning medical histories have to be updated every time a patient starts a new course of treatment, collecting patient data using traditional pen and paper can be a time-consuming and tedious task in any dental practice.
The definition of a ‘great’ practice is down to the personal preference of the principal or practice owner, as a solutions provider we are not prescriptive about what any given practice should strive for.
Whilst EXACT has the functionality to produce and send successful marketing campaigns, we need to make sure implementation is smooth, we have developed a number of specialist teams to cover all the key elements of dental practice performance.
Recent research into the marketing habits of dentists found that of those sending ‘marketing communications’, less than 20% were routinely measuring success, with many preferring to rely on ‘gut feeling’ to determine whether campaigns were successful or not.
Henry Schein’s Education programme for 2017 is now in full swing and you can be part of it by visiting the education website (hsdeducation.co.uk) or by downloading the latest issue of the CPD Handbook 2017.
Morven Gordon-Duff is principal dentist and practice owner at Deveron Dental Centre in her home town of Huntly. A practice dedicated to patient care, Morven has used EXACT for a number of years, but since attending one of our recalls seminars in 2015, has achieved some amazing results.
3 Essential Features of Dental Practice Management Software
For practices looking to grow their business, promoting services to existing patients is a must. However, for many dental businesses, marketing is viewed as a significant expense which is difficult to measure.
- The BDA starts tomorrow! Join on us stand B11 at Manchester's Central Complex. Prebook your consultation today!… https://t.co/2LY6FqOzWL — 5 days 3 hours ago
- Make the most of your relationship with us and @HenryScheinUK with HS Rewards. Another reason to partner with us!… https://t.co/QEbZppbTXI — 6 days 23 hours ago
- Join us in Glasgow this weekend for The Scottish Dental Show! For all your dental business needs! #scottishdental https://t.co/K3ngeuODzz — 1 week 2 days ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined as us The Dentistry Show! Was great meeting so many of you! #tds17 https://t.co/f128KmRxKI — 2 weeks 2 hours ago
- RT @DentaltownUK: BIG revelations at the @UKSOE Good to Great Challenge press conference! @HenrySchein #DS17 https://t.co/wetni4uhEn — 2 weeks 2 days ago