Word-of-mouth referral has always been a vital part of attracting new patients and 94% of dentists consider this to be their most popular method of gaining enquiries.
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure” is a famous saying attributed to business guru Peter Drucker and remains as tenable today as when it was first coined over 15 years ago.
Recent research into the marketing habits of dentists found that of those sending ‘marketing communications’, less than 20% were routinely measuring success, with many preferring to rely on ‘gut feeling’ to determine whether campaigns were successful or not.
The old adage ‘time is money’ has never been more relevant for dental practitioners looking to optimise every aspect of dental practice performance.
Software of Excellence customers are all familiar with the benefits of automation delivered through our dental practice management software, and most are now experiencing the benefits of improved recall success rates.
The time is long past when dental practice management software was simply a glorified appointment book.
When used optimally, dental practice management software can make a significant difference to the administrative workload of hard-pressed practice managers and reception teams.
The last few years have seen a dramatic shift from printed marketing material to digital media such as emails and SMS. Additionally, companies have embraced social media as a method of communicating to the public.
When we launched the latest version of our market-leading dental practice management software EXACT V12 earlier this year, we also embarked on a research study into the behaviour of dentists in relation to marketing.
- Did you know that one extra Google star rating can boost revenue by 5-9%? Discover why reputation matters… https://t.co/mE9hMAUjfZ — 8 hours 48 min ago
- Are potential new patients finding your business? Let's take your practices' online reputation to the next level.… https://t.co/885hFkSEi4 — 1 day 16 hours ago
- There's still time to register for next week's Newcastle, Geelong, Hornsby and Canberra Business Insight Seminars… https://t.co/a5f7kNrMzO — 2 days 13 hours ago
- What's important to today's dental professionals is important to us. Let us know how we can help!… https://t.co/bvLIOVyY4a — 3 days 17 hours ago
- Ensure your patients have their next visit booked before they head out the door! https://t.co/obMJUyjQo1 https://t.co/VuVsBp5270 — 6 days 16 hours ago