Marketing for dental practices is growing in influence as the need to differentiate from competitors becomes more important than ever.
Word-of-mouth referral has always been a vital part of attracting new patients and 94% of dentists consider this to be their most popular method of gaining enquiries.
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure” is a famous saying attributed to business guru Peter Drucker and remains as tenable today as when it was first coined over 15 years ago.
Recent research into the marketing habits of dentists found that of those sending ‘marketing communications’, less than 20% were routinely measuring success, with many preferring to rely on ‘gut feeling’ to determine whether campaigns were successful or not.
The old adage ‘time is money’ has never been more relevant for dental practitioners looking to optimise every aspect of dental practice performance.
Excellent customer feedback has delivered Software of Excellence an overall score of 95.5% for Customer Satisfaction in the 2017 Australian Achiever Awards, in the Computer Systems, Software & Internet Services category.
Software of Excellence customers are all familiar with the benefits of automation delivered through our dental practice management software, and most are now experiencing the benefits of improved recall success rates.
The time is long past when dental practice management software was simply a glorified appointment book.
- As marketing for dental practices grows in influence, being able to track and measure its results has become vital… https://t.co/csvFDVGDSo — 17 hours 8 min ago
- See how we can help your practice stay up-to-date with new technologies! https://t.co/EoJpqDeAzz https://t.co/60n8ShoroB — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Revenue is not the only important metric for defining success. See the other factors that are valuable to track:… https://t.co/PGx0e6WipO — 3 days 16 hours ago
- This week our Business Insight Seminars hit New Zealand, as we present in Tauranga, Hamilton and Auckland South… https://t.co/2i0pcIALts — 3 days 17 hours ago
- Are you looking for a deeper dive into your marketing metrics? Pinpoint where your new patients are coming from:… https://t.co/W3bQD9MhIu — 6 days 16 hours ago