Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), both financial and non-financial, are a measurable value that can track how effectively a business is achieving strategic and operational goals.
Marketing for dental practices is growing in influence as the need to differentiate from competitors becomes more important than ever.
Word-of-mouth referral has always been a vital part of attracting new patients and 94% of dentists consider this to be their most popular method of gaining enquiries.
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure” is a famous saying attributed to business guru Peter Drucker and remains as tenable today as when it was first coined over 15 years ago.
Recent research into the marketing habits of dentists found that of those sending ‘marketing communications’, less than 20% were routinely measuring success, with many preferring to rely on ‘gut feeling’ to determine whether campaigns were successful or not.
The old adage ‘time is money’ has never been more relevant for dental practitioners looking to optimise every aspect of dental practice performance.
Excellent customer feedback has delivered Software of Excellence an overall score of 95.5% for Customer Satisfaction in the 2017 Australian Achiever Awards, in the Computer Systems, Software & Internet Services category.
Software of Excellence customers are all familiar with the benefits of automation delivered through our dental practice management software, and most are now experiencing the benefits of improved recall success rates.
The time is long past when dental practice management software was simply a glorified appointment book.
- As one of the world’s leading dental software providers, we are the one to trust. See where we started:… https://t.co/SpePXBQrQ9 — 18 hours 8 min ago
- Attend one of Henry Schein's Surgery Setup Events for expert advice and insight into opening your own practice… https://t.co/BENFx9VbFi — 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Word of mouth" no longer simply refers to verbal communication; it has extended to electronic media.… https://t.co/tkcUIQ1svs — 2 days 18 hours ago
- The average practice believes they need to boost new patient numbers by nearly 50% to grow. See our advice:… https://t.co/FTTv2N8GJ2 — 5 days 18 hours ago
- Visit us at Stand 24 during Happy Hour, mention the phrase "BEST PRACTICE HEALTH CHECK" and receive a free gift… https://t.co/3I3RthsfrJ — 1 week 17 hours ago